2 – 4 people
- 1 Tub ZoOSh Sour Cream Dip
- 8 medium potatoes (washed, skins on), cooked and diced
- 3 large eggs, hard boiled
- 3 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 3 medium carrots (peeled, trimmed, and diced into 1/4-inch pieces)
- 2 Celery Stalks, diced
- ½ Red Onion diced
- 5 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons ZoOSh mayonnaise (or more according to taste)
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- To begin, pre cook the potatoes and eggs. Place aside to cool slightly whilst preparing the other ingredients.
- Heat a pot of water until boiling, add a pinch of salt. Add celery, red onion and carrot to the water and cook for approximately 30-40 seconds, until slightly soft. Keeping the water in the pot, scoop the vegetables out into a mixing bowl.
- Add the peas to the boiling water and cook for 90 seconds. Once cooked, add to the mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile, add the diced potatoes, chopped hard boiled eggs, pickles, Sour Cream Dip, mayonnaise and EVOO. Mix until all ingredients are coated.
- Serve with a garnish of parsley.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...