2 – 4 people
- 4 sage leaves
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 x 200gm veal schnitzels
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- White bread, sliced
- Iceberg lettuce, shaved
- ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayo
- Lemon zest and juice
- In a food processor, tear up the sage and add the breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and blitz to combine. Transfer crumb into a shallow tray.
- Place the flour and egg in separate shallow trays. Lightly coat each veal schnitzel in flour and shake off the excess before transferring to the egg. Transfer to breadcrumb mixture and press firmly to coat well.
- Heat EVOO in a pan over a medium heat. Add the schnitzel to the EVOO, being careful to lay it away from you. Fry for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy. Transfer to paper towel and season with salt.
- Spread mayo on to white bread and construct sandwiches with schnitzels, lemon zest, a squeeze of lemon juice and lettuce.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Gruner Veltliner or Sauvignon Blanc
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...