2 – 4 people
- 1 ½ sheets Coles frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip
- 1 medium sized bulb fennel, finely sliced on a mandolin
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate Classic EVOO, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 185g packet Coles Tasmanian hot smoked salmon fillets, flaked
- 2 tablespoons dill, leaves picked
- 2 red radish, finely sliced on a mandolin and set in chilled water
- Coles Baking weights
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place the whole sheet of puff pastry onto a lined oven tray. Cut the halved puff pastry sheet into 2cm wide strips. Place the strips around the edges of the of the whole pastry sheet to form a border. Use a small knife to score the outer pastry strips in a cross hatch pattern. Lightly brush the outer of the pastry with the egg. Weigh down the center of the pastry with baking paper and baking weights or beans. Bake the pastry for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and puffed.
- Meanwhile, slice the fennel and radishes and set aside in iced cold water to remain fresh. Drain from the water when ready to use.
- Allow the pastry to cool before spreading the base with the sour cream dip.
- Toss the sliced fennel with the lemon zest, juice, EVOO and sea salt. Toss well to dress and toss through the parsley before arranging over the top of the tart.
- Scatter over the flaked salmon and garnish with radish, dill, cracked pepper, extra lemon zest and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...