2 – 4 people
- 415gm John West Wild Alaskan pink salmon, drained well
- 1 Five Tastes Thai Red Curry Paste Shot
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil for frying
GINGER CORIANDER DIPPER
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, chiffonade
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 inch piece ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- 1 lime
- To make the fishcake mixture, place the salmon, curry paste, fish sauce, egg and panko bread crumbs into a food processor. Blitz until well combined but still maintaining some texture.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan over a medium heat. Using lightly wet hands, shape the salmon mixture into 12 patties and carefully transfer into the pan. Fry the fish cakes in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Transfer to paper towel and season with salt.
- To make the dipping sauce, add the water, vinegar and sugar to a small pot and put over medium heat. Slice up coriander stems and add to the pot, along with shallots, green chilli, ginger, garlic and lime leaves. Bring to the boil and then take off heat. Roughly chop coriander leaves and add to the pot with a squeeze of lime juice, to taste.
- Serve hot fish cakes with dipping sauce on side.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...