2 – 4 people
- 400gm Coles Linguine
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup pinenuts
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 150gm cherry truss tomatoes, halved
- 2x tins John West Lemon Chilli Garlic Sardines, drained
- 40ml dry white wine
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Lemon to serve
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta as per packet instructions, to al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp the olive oil in a frypan over medium heat. Add the breadcrumbs and pinenuts and cook, stirring often for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden. Add half of the garlic, stir through to combine and cook for a further minute until fragrant. Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and stir through half of the parsley.
- Return the frypan to a medium heat and add the remaining olive oil. Fry off the onion for 3-4 minutes, until translucent, stirring often. Add the remaining garlic and the cherry tomatoes and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Pour in the white wine to deglaze and add the sardines. Toss to combine and cook until sardines are heated through.
- Add the drained bucatini to the pan, along with the dried chilli flakes and remaining parsley and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into serving bowls and garnish with the pinenut breadcrumbs and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Vermentino
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...