2 – 4 people
- 10 g butter
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate Light extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into 1cm dice
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 golden shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon thyme, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 500 gm coarsely minced pork
- 1 sheet (375gm) butter puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 220C. Heat butter and extra-virgin olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add apple and stir occasionally until beginning to colour (3-4 minutes). Scatter over sugar, stir occasionally until caramelised (10-12 minutes), season to taste and set aside to cool.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add shallot and garlic, stir occasionally until tender (4-5 minutes), stir through herbs, season to taste and set aside to cool.
- Combine pork, apple mixture and shallot mixture in a bowl and season to taste.
- Place puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Place half the pork mixture along one long edge, leaving a 1cm border, brush with egg wash and roll to just enclose pork. Cut along edge, press with a fork to seal then cut into three rolls. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper and repeat with remaining pastry and pork. Brush with egg wash, scatter with thyme and bake until golden and cooked through (15-17 minutes).
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 600g Brussels sprouts 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped 3 spring onions, finely sliced ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted ½ cup dried cranberries 1 tablespoons Cobram Estate EVOO Sea salt and...
RECIPE BY: Michael weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x Coles Lamb backstraps Coles Ground Cumin (to taste) Coles Chilli flakes (to taste) Sea Salt (to taste) Cobram Estate Robust EVOO 2 Garlic cloves, chopped 2 tbsp Jalna Greek Yoghurt 2 tbsp ZoOSh...
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1.5kg whole chickenMARINADE:1/2 cup ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap manis)1/3 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk6 kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)1 tsp cinnamon powder / 1 cinnamon stick (crushed)1 green chilli (finely sliced)1 tbsp ginger...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbs Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 400g Edgell Brown Lentils, rinsed and well drained 2 tbs baby capers, drained 1 small red onion, finely diced 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced 1 pomegranate,...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 18 Lamb cutlets Sea Salt Cobram Estate light EVOO YOGHURT SAUCE: 200g Greek yoghurt 1tbs Paprika 1tbs cumin powder Sea Salt HERB SAUCE: 1 bunch of Parsley 1 bunch of Basil 2 anchovies 1 cup Cobram...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm sliced pancetta 1 tsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped 400gm brussel sprouts, thinly shredded 50 gm shaved parmesan cheese MUSTARD DRESSING: 1 tbsp...