- 150gm raw chorizo, skin removed and finely sliced
- 400ml Massel Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, diced into 1 cm pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 6 eggs
- Greek Yoghurt
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place a medium cast iron skillet or metal-handled frypan over a medium-high heat. Crumble chorizo into the skillet and fry off until caramelised, approximately 3-4 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Return skillet to the heat and add oil, onion and capsicum and fry off for 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Add garlic and cook for a further 1 minute. Pour in tomatoes and add cumin, paprika, oregano and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to combine, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Return cooked chorizo to the skillet, stir through. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Gently crack each egg over the tomato mixture and continue to simmer for 2 minutes. Place skillet in the oven and cook until eggs are just set, approximately 7-10 minutes. Remove to cool slightly.
- Garnish with a dollop of Greek yoghurt and fresh coriander. Serve with toast.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...