- 150gm raw chorizo, skin removed and finely sliced
- 400ml Massel Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, diced into 1 cm pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 6 eggs
- Greek Yoghurt
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place a medium cast iron skillet or metal-handled frypan over a medium-high heat. Crumble chorizo into the skillet and fry off until caramelised, approximately 3-4 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Return skillet to the heat and add oil, onion and capsicum and fry off for 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Add garlic and cook for a further 1 minute. Pour in tomatoes and add cumin, paprika, oregano and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to combine, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Return cooked chorizo to the skillet, stir through. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Gently crack each egg over the tomato mixture and continue to simmer for 2 minutes. Place skillet in the oven and cook until eggs are just set, approximately 7-10 minutes. Remove to cool slightly.
- Garnish with a dollop of Greek yoghurt and fresh coriander. Serve with toast.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...