2 – 4 people
- 500g egg noodles
- 150g pork loin (cut into strips)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 60g brown onion (sliced)
- 150g cabbage (sliced)
- 40g mixed capsicums (sliced)
- 10g fresh chillies (sliced)
- 60g Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate EVOO
PORK MARINADE SAUCE:
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce*
- ¼ tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- ¼ tsp Lee Kum Kee Chicken Bouillon Powder
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp sugar
- white pepper (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce*
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce*
- ½ tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- white pepper (to taste)
- Marinate the meat with marinade sauce. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Using a pot, bring the water to boil, and cook the noodle as per packaging instruction. Run under cold water until cool. Drained and set aside.
- Heat ½ tbsp of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork strips and stir-fry until browned or cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat, sauté garlic and onion till fragrant. Stir-fry in cabbage, capsicum, chilli and mushroom until soften. Add in noodles and mix well.
- Add in pork strips and the sauce mix, mix well through. Serve hot.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...