2 – 4 people
- 900 g pork belly (cut into cubes)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 50g rock sugar
- 2 stalks spring onions
- 10 g ginger (sliced)
- 5g garlic (sliced)
- 3 pcs star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce*
- 5 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce*
- 3 tbsp Double Phoenix Shao Xing Cooking Wine
- 700mL Water
- Rinse pork belly with boiling water and drain. Set aside.
- In a pot, heat the oil with rock sugar over low heat. When the sugar is melting, add in the pork and stir well. Turn to medium heat and continuously stir the pork till browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Then stir in the seasoning mix and cook over high heat until boiled.
- Turn to medium low heat, cover and simmer for about 45 minutes to 1 hour until pork is fork tender and sauce has reduced to a glistening coating. Stir occasionally to prevent burning and add more water if needed.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...