2 – 4 people
- dumpling wrappers 150g
- water (a bowl)
- 300g minced pork
- 25g ginger (minced)
- ½ stalk spring onion (finely chopped)
- 30ml stock or water
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- white pepper (to taste)
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Panda Brand Dumpling Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Panda Brand Chinese Chilli in Oil (optional)
FILLING MAKING METHOD:
- Mix filling ingredients with the marinade sauce until the sauce is incorporated into the mince.
- Cover the mixture and rest in the fridge for 3 hours.
COOKING THE DUMPLING:
- To wrap the dumpling, take one dumpling skin and scoop about 1 tbsp of pork mixture into the centre of the wrapper. Dip your finger into a bowl of water and wet the wedges of the dumpling wrapper. Then, pinch the sides of the dumpling skin to seal it up tightly with your fingers.
- Heat frying pan with oil, place dumpling flat-side down, add room temperature water to one third of the height of dumpling. Turn to low heat and cover with lid. Cook for approximately 10 minutes or until water dries out.
- Remove lid and drizzle with oil. Turn to high heat and cook for further 2 minutes or until bottom side is golden brown and crispy.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...