2 – 4 people
- dumpling wrappers 150g
- water (a bowl)
- 300g minced pork
- 25g ginger (minced)
- ½ stalk spring onion (finely chopped)
- 30ml stock or water
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- white pepper (to taste)
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Panda Brand Dumpling Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Panda Brand Chinese Chilli in Oil (optional)
FILLING MAKING METHOD:
- Mix filling ingredients with the marinade sauce until the sauce is incorporated into the mince.
- Cover the mixture and rest in the fridge for 3 hours.
COOKING THE DUMPLING:
- To wrap the dumpling, take one dumpling skin and scoop about 1 tbsp of pork mixture into the centre of the wrapper. Dip your finger into a bowl of water and wet the wedges of the dumpling wrapper. Then, pinch the sides of the dumpling skin to seal it up tightly with your fingers.
- Heat frying pan with oil, place dumpling flat-side down, add room temperature water to one third of the height of dumpling. Turn to low heat and cover with lid. Cook for approximately 10 minutes or until water dries out.
- Remove lid and drizzle with oil. Turn to high heat and cook for further 2 minutes or until bottom side is golden brown and crispy.
RECIPE BY: Sam Goodwin SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Chicken thigh fillets, skin on 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce 2 tbsp sake 3cm ginger, minced 1 garlic clove, minced 1 tsp caster sugar 1 cup cornflour Sea salt flakes 2L Cobram Estate EVOO oil, for deep...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 16 X-large green king prawns, shell on 1/3 cup (80ml) Cobram Estate Light EVOO 2 tablespoons ginger, finely grated ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes 3 green spring onions, finely sliced ½ teaspoon caster...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: FLATBREADS: ¾ cup self-raising flour ½ cup Greek yoghurt Salt 2-3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust EVOO DUXELLES: 60m Cobram Estate Robust EVOO 300gm mixed mushrooms, sliced Salt and pepper TO SERVE: 300gm...
RECIPE BY: Karen Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 tbsp Yeo’s Satay sauce 1 lemon (zest only) 1 tsp ground turmeric ½ tsp ground cumin 1 tsp salt 1 tbs sugar 1 tbsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil 3 tbsp cooking oil 400g beef fillet (thinly sliced) 1 pack skewers...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair with Khanh Ong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4 Chicken thigh fillets CHICKEN MARINADE: 1 clove of garlic minced 1 large thumb sized piece of ginger julienned 1⁄3 cup of fish sauce FISH SAUCE CARAMEL: 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Light EVOO 2...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbs Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin olive oil ¼ cup store bought green curry paste 3 Tbs fish sauce 3 Tbs brown sugar 3 chicken thighs , sliced into strips 200ml Coles coconut cream 500ml Massel...