2 – 4 people
- 60gm sliced pancetta
- 1 tsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 400gm brussel sprouts, thinly shredded
- 50 gm shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the pancetta slices, turning once, for 2-3 minutes or until coloured and crispy. Set aside on kitchen paper and break up into smaller pieces when cooled.
- Meanwhile, return the pan to the heat and add olive oil and pistachios. Toss to coat. Gently toast, tossing the pan often, for approximately 2-3 minutes until lightly golden and fragrant.
- Combine the Brussel sprouts, pancetta, pistachios and parmesan in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Make the dressing in a small mixing bowl. Add the vinegar, mustards, lemon zest and half the lemon juice and whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking to emulsify. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and extra lemon juice if required. Drizzle enough dressing to lightly coat the salad ingredients and toss to coat.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a GSM or Shiraz.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...