2 – 4 people
- 1 x 100g sachet Ainsley Harriott roast vegetable couscous
- 2 bacon rashes, chopped
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g Coles angus beef mince
- 1 egg, beaten
- 12 silverbeet leaves, washed, trimmed
- 500ml tomato passata
- 100ml Massel beef stock
- 1 tablespoon worcesteshire sauce
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated to serve, optional.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees C. Prepare the couscous according to packet instructions and allow to cool.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and cook the bacon and the onion until some fat has rendered and the onion is soft. Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Allow to cool before adding bacon mixture into the couscous along with the beef mince, egg and a pinch of salt and papper.
- Blanch the silverbeet leaves in a large pot of boiling water for 20-30 seconds, or until wilted.
- Dry any excess water off the leaves and place onto a clean work bench. Spoon about 1/3 cup of mixture onto the top of each leaf, then roll to enclose filling, tucking the sides as you go. Transfer rolls to a roasting tray, seem side down so they fit snuggly.
- Mix together the passata, stock, worcesteshire sauce, honey, half the thyme and a pinch of salt in a jug and pour over the rolls. Cover with foil and bake for around 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
Scatter the rolls with remaining thyme and shaved Parmesan cheese if using.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...