2 – 4 people
- 250g Coles thin spaghetti pasta
- 1 x 180g can John West Rosemary & Sea Salt Tuna
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 John West anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ long red chilli, sliced
- 12 Coles Perino cherry tomataoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed
- Squeeze lemon, plus extrs zest to serve
- 100g wild rocket, washed
- Cracked black pepper
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water up to the boil. Cook the spaghetti for 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain reserving ½ cup of the pasta water.
- Meanwhile drain the tuna oil into a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add in the anchovies, garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes, or until the anchovies have melted.
- Add in the tomatoes and capers and cook until the tomatoes have softened slightly.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the spaghetti, tuna, half the rocket, a squeeze of lemon and some of the pasta water.
- Place spaghetti into serving bowls and top with the remaining rocket, lemon zest and cracked pepper.
Our friends from Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with either a Pinot Grigio or a Pinot Noir.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...