2 – 4 people
- 250g Coles thin spaghetti pasta
- 1 x 180g can John West Rosemary & Sea Salt Tuna
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 John West anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ long red chilli, sliced
- 12 Coles Perino cherry tomataoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed
- Squeeze lemon, plus extrs zest to serve
- 100g wild rocket, washed
- Cracked black pepper
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water up to the boil. Cook the spaghetti for 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain reserving ½ cup of the pasta water.
- Meanwhile drain the tuna oil into a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add in the anchovies, garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes, or until the anchovies have melted.
- Add in the tomatoes and capers and cook until the tomatoes have softened slightly.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the spaghetti, tuna, half the rocket, a squeeze of lemon and some of the pasta water.
- Place spaghetti into serving bowls and top with the remaining rocket, lemon zest and cracked pepper.
Our friends from Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with either a Pinot Grigio or a Pinot Noir.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...