2 – 4 people
- 250g Coles thin spaghetti pasta
- 1 x 180g can John West Rosemary & Sea Salt Tuna
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 John West anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ long red chilli, sliced
- 12 Coles Perino cherry tomataoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed
- Squeeze lemon, plus extrs zest to serve
- 100g wild rocket, washed
- Cracked black pepper
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water up to the boil. Cook the spaghetti for 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain reserving ½ cup of the pasta water.
- Meanwhile drain the tuna oil into a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add in the anchovies, garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes, or until the anchovies have melted.
- Add in the tomatoes and capers and cook until the tomatoes have softened slightly.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the spaghetti, tuna, half the rocket, a squeeze of lemon and some of the pasta water.
- Place spaghetti into serving bowls and top with the remaining rocket, lemon zest and cracked pepper.
Our friends from Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with either a Pinot Grigio or a Pinot Noir.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...