Smoked Chicken With Potato Salad
- 1 x 1.5kg Coles Whole chicken, butterflied flat
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 large brown onions, in thick slices
- 2 cobs corn, peeled
- 1 bunch chives, finely sliced
- 1 pack Little Lucifer Ready-To-Use Smoking Wood Chips Savoury Herb Flavour
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 700g Coles red baby potatoes, boiled with skin on, cooled
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 stalks curly kale, chopped
- 1 green pear, sliced
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup ZoOSh Creamy Potato Dressing
- ½ cup sour cream
- To prepare Little Lucifer pack, using a fork or knife, poke holes into the pack and place directly onto the hot plate (using gas BBQ) and place lid down, allowing the chips to smoke.
- Line a BBQ tray with onion slices and place the butterflied chicken on top. Drizzle a generous amount of olive oil over the chicken and sprinkle a pinch of salt. Once the chips start smoking, place the tray onto the BBQ grill plate. Cook for 45mins – 1hr, until golden and cooked through.
- Coat corn cobs in olive oil and place onto the BBQ. Place lid down and allow them to cook for 8-10 minutes. Remove kernels from the cob by cutting them into a bowl.
- Cut pre-boiled baby potatoes into small chunks and place them on a large serving plate. Next, layer with kale, parsley, celery, and pear.
- In a small bowl, combine ZoOSh Creamy Potato Dressing with sour cream, then drizzle onto potato salad. Top salad with charred corn.
- Cut chicken into quarters, removing the middle bone, and place on top of potato salad. Garnish with chives. Enjoy!
- *Save cooked onions for later!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...