2 – 4 people
- 150g plain flour
- 150g bread (strong) flour
- 200mL warm water
- 3g dry yeast
- 10ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Semolina flour
- 1pkt Coles Beechwood Smoked Trout
- 2tbs baby capers
- ½ bunch of dill
- ½ bunch of chives, chopped into 1cm lengths
- 4 tbsp or to taste, Philadelphia Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 2tbs Seeded mustard
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 2tbs Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
TO MAKE DOUGH:
- Put flour and salt into a large mixing bowl. Add yeast and olive oil to water and stir. Pour into flour and combine with hands to make a ball of dough.
- Cover the dough with a tea-towel and leave somewhere warm for half an hour, and dough has doubled in size.
- To prepare dough in advance, instead of leaving dough on bench for 2 hours, you can also cover it and put into fridge for 12 hours.
TO MAKE PIZZA:
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 250 degrees, with grill on. Place pizza stone or pizza tray into oven to preheat.
- Cover workspace with a pinch of semolina flour and knock out the pizza dough by gently working the dough with fingers so that it stretches out into a pizza base. Use extra semolina flour if needed to stop dough from sticking.
- Cover pizza base with olive oil and onions and put into oven. For 1-3 minutes or until dough has risen.
- Take pizza base out of the oven and spread with cream cheese and mustard. Add more onion over the top, and place back into the oven for a further 1-3 minutes, or until the dough is golden.
- Take pizza out of the oven and top with smoked trout, baby capers, chives and dill fronds. Drizzle olive oil over the top and serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonnay or Pinot Noir.
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...