2 – 4 people
- 150g plain flour
- 150g bread (strong) flour
- 200mL warm water
- 3g dry yeast
- 10ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Semolina flour
- 1pkt Coles Beechwood Smoked Trout
- 2tbs baby capers
- ½ bunch of dill
- ½ bunch of chives, chopped into 1cm lengths
- 4 tbsp or to taste, Philadelphia Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 2tbs Seeded mustard
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 2tbs Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
TO MAKE DOUGH:
- Put flour and salt into a large mixing bowl. Add yeast and olive oil to water and stir. Pour into flour and combine with hands to make a ball of dough.
- Cover the dough with a tea-towel and leave somewhere warm for half an hour, and dough has doubled in size.
- To prepare dough in advance, instead of leaving dough on bench for 2 hours, you can also cover it and put into fridge for 12 hours.
TO MAKE PIZZA:
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 250 degrees, with grill on. Place pizza stone or pizza tray into oven to preheat.
- Cover workspace with a pinch of semolina flour and knock out the pizza dough by gently working the dough with fingers so that it stretches out into a pizza base. Use extra semolina flour if needed to stop dough from sticking.
- Cover pizza base with olive oil and onions and put into oven. For 1-3 minutes or until dough has risen.
- Take pizza base out of the oven and spread with cream cheese and mustard. Add more onion over the top, and place back into the oven for a further 1-3 minutes, or until the dough is golden.
- Take pizza out of the oven and top with smoked trout, baby capers, chives and dill fronds. Drizzle olive oil over the top and serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonnay or Pinot Noir.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...