- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- Pinch of sea salt
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 snake beans, cut to 2cm lengths and bruised in a mortar and pestle
- 3 birdseye chillies, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp. palm sugar, finely grated
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 cups shredded green papaya
- 1 Tbsp. dried shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted peanuts, roasted, crushed in a mortar and pestle
- In a mortar and pestle, add the garlic and salt and pound into a coarse paste. Add the dried shrimp, chilli and palm sugar, grind until well combined. Add lime juice and fish sauce and bring together with a spatula, moving it around the mortar and gently pounding with the pestle to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit preferences. The balance of flavours should be equally salty, sweet and sour with a bite of fresh chilli.
- Add the shredded papaya, tomatoes, beans, peanuts and dressing into a bowl. mix with hands until salad is evenly coated, massaging the papaya to assist in breaking it down. Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...