- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- Pinch of sea salt
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 snake beans, cut to 2cm lengths and bruised in a mortar and pestle
- 3 birdseye chillies, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp. palm sugar, finely grated
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 cups shredded green papaya
- 1 Tbsp. dried shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted peanuts, roasted, crushed in a mortar and pestle
- In a mortar and pestle, add the garlic and salt and pound into a coarse paste. Add the dried shrimp, chilli and palm sugar, grind until well combined. Add lime juice and fish sauce and bring together with a spatula, moving it around the mortar and gently pounding with the pestle to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit preferences. The balance of flavours should be equally salty, sweet and sour with a bite of fresh chilli.
- Add the shredded papaya, tomatoes, beans, peanuts and dressing into a bowl. mix with hands until salad is evenly coated, massaging the papaya to assist in breaking it down. Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...