2 – 4 people
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 cups leftover roast vegetables, chopped
- 1 tub of ZoOSh Sour Cream and Chives Dip
- 1 short crust pastry tart shell
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Gruyere cheese, grated, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Place tart shell in oven and blind bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Take out from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, ZoOSh Sour Cream and Chives Dip, flour, parsley and cheese.
- Cover base of tart shell with leftover roast vegetables. Pour egg mixture over the top of vegetables in tart shell. Spread mixture so that evenly covers the vegetables. Top with extra cheese and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Put tart into the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until top and pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Our friends from Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a light red wine, such as a Pinot Noir, Grenache or Barbera.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...