2 – 4 people
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 cups leftover roast vegetables, chopped
- 1 tub of ZoOSh Sour Cream and Chives Dip
- 1 short crust pastry tart shell
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Gruyere cheese, grated, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Place tart shell in oven and blind bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Take out from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, ZoOSh Sour Cream and Chives Dip, flour, parsley and cheese.
- Cover base of tart shell with leftover roast vegetables. Pour egg mixture over the top of vegetables in tart shell. Spread mixture so that evenly covers the vegetables. Top with extra cheese and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Put tart into the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until top and pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Our friends from Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a light red wine, such as a Pinot Noir, Grenache or Barbera.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...