2 – 4 people
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 cups leftover roast vegetables, chopped
- 1 tub of ZoOSh Sour Cream and Chives Dip
- 1 short crust pastry tart shell
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Gruyere cheese, grated, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Place tart shell in oven and blind bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Take out from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, ZoOSh Sour Cream and Chives Dip, flour, parsley and cheese.
- Cover base of tart shell with leftover roast vegetables. Pour egg mixture over the top of vegetables in tart shell. Spread mixture so that evenly covers the vegetables. Top with extra cheese and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Put tart into the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until top and pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Our friends from Wine Selectors suggest pairing this dish with a light red wine, such as a Pinot Noir, Grenache or Barbera.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...