- 400gm spaghetti
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tin Ardmona Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- ½ cup Coles Tequila, Lime and Chilli olives, roughly chopped
- 6 anchovies, roughly chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely sliced
- ¼ cup baby capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- ½ -1 tsp KEEN’s Chilli Powder (to taste)
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Cracked black pepper
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, picked
- ½ cup freshly shaved parmesan
- Bring a pot of generously salted water to the boil, cook pasta as per packet instructions until al dente.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add anchovies and garlic, stirring to avoid browning and cook until aromatic, approximately 3-4 minutes. Add the capers and stir through for a further 2 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook off for 1-2 minutes. Pour in the whole tomatoes and break them up into smaller chunks with a wooden spoon, follow with the olives. Season with KEEN’s Chilli Powder, sugar and freshly cracked black pepper. Bring to a light boil, reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for a further 5 minutes until sauce has thickened and has deepened in colour. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Strain pasta and transfer to sauce, toss through to evenly coat. Just before serving, tear up the fresh basil leaves and stir through. Divide into serving bowls and sprinkle with fresh parmesan.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...