- 400gm spaghetti
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tin Ardmona Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- ½ cup Coles Tequila, Lime and Chilli olives, roughly chopped
- 6 anchovies, roughly chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely sliced
- ¼ cup baby capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- ½ -1 tsp KEEN’s Chilli Powder (to taste)
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Cracked black pepper
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, picked
- ½ cup freshly shaved parmesan
- Bring a pot of generously salted water to the boil, cook pasta as per packet instructions until al dente.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add anchovies and garlic, stirring to avoid browning and cook until aromatic, approximately 3-4 minutes. Add the capers and stir through for a further 2 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook off for 1-2 minutes. Pour in the whole tomatoes and break them up into smaller chunks with a wooden spoon, follow with the olives. Season with KEEN’s Chilli Powder, sugar and freshly cracked black pepper. Bring to a light boil, reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for a further 5 minutes until sauce has thickened and has deepened in colour. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Strain pasta and transfer to sauce, toss through to evenly coat. Just before serving, tear up the fresh basil leaves and stir through. Divide into serving bowls and sprinkle with fresh parmesan.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...