- 400gm spaghetti
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tin Ardmona Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- ½ cup Coles Tequila, Lime and Chilli olives, roughly chopped
- 6 anchovies, roughly chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely sliced
- ¼ cup baby capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- ½ -1 tsp KEEN’s Chilli Powder (to taste)
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Cracked black pepper
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, picked
- ½ cup freshly shaved parmesan
- Bring a pot of generously salted water to the boil, cook pasta as per packet instructions until al dente.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add anchovies and garlic, stirring to avoid browning and cook until aromatic, approximately 3-4 minutes. Add the capers and stir through for a further 2 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook off for 1-2 minutes. Pour in the whole tomatoes and break them up into smaller chunks with a wooden spoon, follow with the olives. Season with KEEN’s Chilli Powder, sugar and freshly cracked black pepper. Bring to a light boil, reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for a further 5 minutes until sauce has thickened and has deepened in colour. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Strain pasta and transfer to sauce, toss through to evenly coat. Just before serving, tear up the fresh basil leaves and stir through. Divide into serving bowls and sprinkle with fresh parmesan.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...