Spanner Crab and Asparagus Salad
- 3 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and freshly milled pepper
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 2 tbs macadamias, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbs nigella seeds, toasted
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds, toasted
- ½ bunch mint, leaves picked
- ½ bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 2 lemons
- 200g cooked spanner crab meat
- 75ml mascarpone
- 100ml cream
- Set asparagus spears on a baking sheet, drizzle with one tablespoon of the oil, season and toss to coat. Place on preheated BBQ and grill for 2-3 minutes, turning occasionally until well charred. Once cooked, chop into small pieces and place in a large bowl. Preheat a fry pan over a medium heat. Fry chilli and garlic in a further tablespoon of olive oil for 30 seconds. Add macadamia and seeds and cook for 30 more seconds. Tip over asparagus and toss in the mint and coriander leaves. Zest and juice one lemon, adding half the zest and all the juice along with the remaining olive oil and season to taste. Next, whisk mascarpone, cream and the zest of the remaining lemon. Season and refrigerate until required. Toss asparagus salad on plates or a platter, arrange crab meat on top and finish with the lemon cream the reserved lemon zest and a twist of pepper.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...