- 4 spatchcocks, butterfly
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of coriander, remove root set aside and roughly chop leaves
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lemons, zest, juice and garnish
- Into a mortar and pestle add 1 clove garlic and pinch of salt and grind until it becomes a paste . Give coriander roots a rinse, roughly chop and add to mortar and pestle, grind to combine. Add smoked paprika, brown sugar and oil to mortar and pestle and work it until it have all come together. Place spatchcock onto a oven tray and pour marinade over , using hands smear marinade over making sure all the spatchcock is covered, using a microplane add the zest of a lemon over the spatchcock and set aside while you make the dressing.
- Preheat the oven at 200°c. Season spatchcock and place skin side down into a hot oven proof frying pan and on a medium to high heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes then transfer into the oven and cook until golden and brown. Cut into bite size pieces and place onto serving platter, pour over pan juices.
Into a mortar and pestle add garlic and pinch of salt and grind until it becomes a paste. Add coriander leaves, lemon juice and½ tsp brown sugar . mix together a taste for seasoning. Tip into a serving bowl.
Add lemon wedges for garnish and dressing on the side
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...