- 4 spatchcocks, butterfly
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of coriander, remove root set aside and roughly chop leaves
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lemons, zest, juice and garnish
- Into a mortar and pestle add 1 clove garlic and pinch of salt and grind until it becomes a paste . Give coriander roots a rinse, roughly chop and add to mortar and pestle, grind to combine. Add smoked paprika, brown sugar and oil to mortar and pestle and work it until it have all come together. Place spatchcock onto a oven tray and pour marinade over , using hands smear marinade over making sure all the spatchcock is covered, using a microplane add the zest of a lemon over the spatchcock and set aside while you make the dressing.
- Preheat the oven at 200°c. Season spatchcock and place skin side down into a hot oven proof frying pan and on a medium to high heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes then transfer into the oven and cook until golden and brown. Cut into bite size pieces and place onto serving platter, pour over pan juices.
Into a mortar and pestle add garlic and pinch of salt and grind until it becomes a paste. Add coriander leaves, lemon juice and½ tsp brown sugar . mix together a taste for seasoning. Tip into a serving bowl.
Add lemon wedges for garnish and dressing on the side
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...