2 – 4 people
- 1Tb Cobram Estate classic EVOO
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 Coles Chorizo sausages, sliced (from the deli)
- 2 medium red capsicum, chopped
- 3 x 70g Ainsley Harriott Mexican Cous Cous, Rice, Bulgur Wheat and Lenitl Snack Pots
- 500mls Massel low salt chicken stock
- 400g raw/green peeled prawns (frozen is fine)
- 200g frozen peas
- Pinch pepper and salt
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley
- Lime zest & wedges to serve
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick fry pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and chorizo and cook for 2-3 minutes to render some of the fat from the chorizo. Add in the capsicum, rice pockets and stock. Stir to combine and leave on a gentle simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mix in the prawns and frozen peas and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the prawns have changed colour and the peas are soft. Remove from the heat and divide the paella into serving bowls and top with Parsley and lemon wedges.
- *This will also work with fish, mussels, squid or a mixture of vegetables.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Tempranillo or Grenache or Rose.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...