2 – 4 people
- 1Tb Cobram Estate classic EVOO
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 Coles Chorizo sausages, sliced (from the deli)
- 2 medium red capsicum, chopped
- 3 x 70g Ainsley Harriott Mexican Cous Cous, Rice, Bulgur Wheat and Lenitl Snack Pots
- 500mls Massel low salt chicken stock
- 400g raw/green peeled prawns (frozen is fine)
- 200g frozen peas
- Pinch pepper and salt
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley
- Lime zest & wedges to serve
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick fry pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and chorizo and cook for 2-3 minutes to render some of the fat from the chorizo. Add in the capsicum, rice pockets and stock. Stir to combine and leave on a gentle simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mix in the prawns and frozen peas and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the prawns have changed colour and the peas are soft. Remove from the heat and divide the paella into serving bowls and top with Parsley and lemon wedges.
- *This will also work with fish, mussels, squid or a mixture of vegetables.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Tempranillo or Grenache or Rose.
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...