Spiced Banoffee Pie
- 200gm Digestive biscuits
- 2/3 cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 100gm unsalted butter, melted
- 395g Brancourt’s Dairy Condensed Milk (squeeze pack)
- 100gm unsalted butter, diced
- 100gm brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. all spice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 4 small ripe bananas
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 Tbsp. icing sugar
- ½ tsp. grated nutmeg
- 50gm dark chocolate, shaved
- Lightly grease a 9” springform cake tin.
- Place the biscuits and toasted coconut in a food processor and blitz together into a crumb. Transfer to a bowl and add the melted butter. Stir through to combine. Turn out into the prepared cake tin and gently press into the base and up to 1 inch on the sides. Smooth out with the back of a spoon and ensure the base and sides are evenly covered. Place in the refrigerator for a minimum 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a medium saucepan over a low-medium heat. Add the butter and sugar and stir through until sugar has dissolved. Stir in the all spice and salt, followed by the condensed milk. Bring to a light simmer, stirring continuously until thickened and deeper in colour, approximately 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Pour into chilled biscuit base and spread out evenly with a spatula. Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour or until caramel has set.
- Slice bananas and arrange in one layer on top of the caramel.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...