Spiced Banoffee Pie
- 200gm Digestive biscuits
- 2/3 cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 100gm unsalted butter, melted
- 395g Brancourt’s Dairy Condensed Milk (squeeze pack)
- 100gm unsalted butter, diced
- 100gm brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. all spice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 4 small ripe bananas
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 Tbsp. icing sugar
- ½ tsp. grated nutmeg
- 50gm dark chocolate, shaved
- Lightly grease a 9” springform cake tin.
- Place the biscuits and toasted coconut in a food processor and blitz together into a crumb. Transfer to a bowl and add the melted butter. Stir through to combine. Turn out into the prepared cake tin and gently press into the base and up to 1 inch on the sides. Smooth out with the back of a spoon and ensure the base and sides are evenly covered. Place in the refrigerator for a minimum 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a medium saucepan over a low-medium heat. Add the butter and sugar and stir through until sugar has dissolved. Stir in the all spice and salt, followed by the condensed milk. Bring to a light simmer, stirring continuously until thickened and deeper in colour, approximately 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Pour into chilled biscuit base and spread out evenly with a spatula. Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour or until caramel has set.
- Slice bananas and arrange in one layer on top of the caramel.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...