Spiced Lamb Cutlets
- 8 Coles Lamb Cutlets
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. KEEN’s Curry Powder
- ½ KEEN’s Chilli Powder
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- ½ tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- In a mortar and pestle add the olive oil and garlic and pound to create a paste.
- In a small bowl combine all spices, including the KEEN’s Curry Powder, salt and brown sugar and mix to combine. Add the olive oil and garlic paste, plus KEEN’s Chilli Powder as desired, and mix to combine.
- Place cutlets into a non-reactive bowl and cover in marinade, massage to coat evenly. Refrigerate and allow to marinade for a minimum 1 hour. Remove 30 minutes before cooking to bring up to temperature.
- Heat a BBQ grill or griddle pan on high until smoking. Grill cutlets for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium/medium-rare. Lamb should have a little bounce when pressed. Remove from grill and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a dressed garden salad or preferred BBQ accompaniments.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...