2 – 4 people
- 1 x 2kg Coles Slow Cook Lamb Shoulder (bone in), trimmed of excess fat
- 2 teaspoons Coles whole cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Coles ground cinnamon
- Sea salt and pepper
- Coles Baking paper
- Coles Aluminum foil
- 2 large heads broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts
- 1/2 cup roast almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 large pomegranate, seeds removed (around 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 bunch mint, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon tahini paste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup Coles Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Place the lamb into a deep sided baking tray and scatter with the cumin, cinnamon, seas salt and pepper. Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the tray and cover the lamb with baking paper and seal with foil. Bake for 4 hours, then remove the foil and bake for a further 30 minutes at 200 degrees C to crisp up the outside of the lamb.
- While the lamb is resting, heat 20ml of the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the broccoli, season with a pinch of sea salt and cook for 2 minutes to slightly soften the broccoli, but leave it with a bit of crunch. Remove the broccoli from the pan and place in a large bowl to cool slightly.
- Whisk together remaining 40ml of olive oil with the lemon zest, lemon juice, honey and a pinch of sea salt and set aside.
- Whisk together all the tahini dressing ingredients with a pinch of sea salt until smooth.
- Mix all the remaining tabbouleh ingredients into the broccoli and pour over the reserved lemon dressing. Toss well to coat then place onto a platter or serving bowls. Top with pieces of lamb and drizzle over the tahini dressing. Garnish with extra parsley and lemon wedges.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Cabernet Merlot or Tempranillo
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...