Spicy Beans with Fried Egg
- 1 packet of 4 Simson’s Pantry Regular Gluten Free Black Rice Wraps
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil (enough for shallow frying in a pan)
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp KEEN’s chilli powder
- 1 can white beans, drained
- 1 x 400gm tins Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 4 large eggs, preferably free-range, cooked to your liking
- ¼ cup flat leaf coriander, to garnish
- 1 avocado, cut into eighths, to garnish
- Halloumi, grated, for garnish
- Heat 1cm of oil in pan and fry off wraps 1 at a time until crispy. Set aside and drain excess oil on paper towel.
- Remove most of the oil, reserving about 1 tbsp and heat over a medium heat in a large non-stick frypan. Add in the onion and garlic and cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes, or until the onion has softened and turned slightly brown. Add in tomatoes, KEEN’s chilli powder and sugar, simmer until sauce begins to thicken slightly.
- Add in beans and a pinch of salt and warm through just prior to serving.
- Spoon bean mixture over fried wraps and garnish with eggs, avocado, halloumi and coriander.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...