Spicy Beans with Fried Egg
- 1 packet of 4 Simson’s Pantry Regular Gluten Free Black Rice Wraps
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil (enough for shallow frying in a pan)
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp KEEN’s chilli powder
- 1 can white beans, drained
- 1 x 400gm tins Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 4 large eggs, preferably free-range, cooked to your liking
- ¼ cup flat leaf coriander, to garnish
- 1 avocado, cut into eighths, to garnish
- Halloumi, grated, for garnish
- Heat 1cm of oil in pan and fry off wraps 1 at a time until crispy. Set aside and drain excess oil on paper towel.
- Remove most of the oil, reserving about 1 tbsp and heat over a medium heat in a large non-stick frypan. Add in the onion and garlic and cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes, or until the onion has softened and turned slightly brown. Add in tomatoes, KEEN’s chilli powder and sugar, simmer until sauce begins to thicken slightly.
- Add in beans and a pinch of salt and warm through just prior to serving.
- Spoon bean mixture over fried wraps and garnish with eggs, avocado, halloumi and coriander.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...