Spicy Beans with Fried Egg
- 1 packet of 4 Simson’s Pantry Regular Gluten Free Black Rice Wraps
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil (enough for shallow frying in a pan)
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp KEEN’s chilli powder
- 1 can white beans, drained
- 1 x 400gm tins Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 4 large eggs, preferably free-range, cooked to your liking
- ¼ cup flat leaf coriander, to garnish
- 1 avocado, cut into eighths, to garnish
- Halloumi, grated, for garnish
- Heat 1cm of oil in pan and fry off wraps 1 at a time until crispy. Set aside and drain excess oil on paper towel.
- Remove most of the oil, reserving about 1 tbsp and heat over a medium heat in a large non-stick frypan. Add in the onion and garlic and cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes, or until the onion has softened and turned slightly brown. Add in tomatoes, KEEN’s chilli powder and sugar, simmer until sauce begins to thicken slightly.
- Add in beans and a pinch of salt and warm through just prior to serving.
- Spoon bean mixture over fried wraps and garnish with eggs, avocado, halloumi and coriander.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...