Spicy Sausage Penne
- 1 500g Packet Coles Pork Spicy Calabrese Sausages.(6 sausages)
- 500g Coles Penne Pasta
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- ½ bulb fennel, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic finely diced
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- 1 can Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 50g Green olives, sliced
- Parmesan cheese, grated to serve
- Add Penne into a pot of well-seasoned boiling water, cook until al dente.
- Remove skin from sausages and tear meat into small pieces into a pan with oil. Once the pan is nice and hot, add onion and fennel bulb and stir through. After 1-2 minutes garlic and fennel seeds. Once onion and fennel have softened, add tomatoes. Fill up the tin with pasta water halfway and add to sausage mixture. Stir through and and allow sauce to reduce until thick.
- Add pasta to pan, adding pasta water for seasoning if required and stir through. Serve with freshly grated parmesan.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...