Spicy Tomato & Capsicum Cous Cous
Prep time: 10-15 mins
Cooking time: 8-10 mins
- 1 x Ainsley Harriott’s Roasted Vegetable Cous Cous
- 1 tin Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, sliced
- 1 yellow cap, cut into strips
- 1 green cap, cut into strips
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed & chopped
- 1 ½ cup water
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 100g feta cheese, in chunks
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 220C, fan on.
- Drizzle about 2 tbsp olive oil in a large pan, on high heat, and throw in the red onion, pinch of salt, garlic – cook through until the onion softens. Mix in the capsicum and once they’ve softened slightly, add diced tomatoes and water. Season with salt to bring out the tomatoes’ natural sweetness. Mix through 2 packets of roasted vegetable cous cous and then pour into a deep oven safe dish. Push feta chunks into the cous cous mix. Place dish in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes until cous cous has plumped up and the feta is gooey.
- Garnish with parsley.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...