Spicy Tomato & Capsicum Cous Cous
Prep time: 10-15 mins
Cooking time: 8-10 mins
- 1 x Ainsley Harriott’s Roasted Vegetable Cous Cous
- 1 tin Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, sliced
- 1 yellow cap, cut into strips
- 1 green cap, cut into strips
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed & chopped
- 1 ½ cup water
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 100g feta cheese, in chunks
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 220C, fan on.
- Drizzle about 2 tbsp olive oil in a large pan, on high heat, and throw in the red onion, pinch of salt, garlic – cook through until the onion softens. Mix in the capsicum and once they’ve softened slightly, add diced tomatoes and water. Season with salt to bring out the tomatoes’ natural sweetness. Mix through 2 packets of roasted vegetable cous cous and then pour into a deep oven safe dish. Push feta chunks into the cous cous mix. Place dish in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes until cous cous has plumped up and the feta is gooey.
- Garnish with parsley.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...