Spicy Tomato & Capsicum Cous Cous
Prep time: 10-15 mins
Cooking time: 8-10 mins
- 1 x Ainsley Harriott’s Roasted Vegetable Cous Cous
- 1 tin Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, sliced
- 1 yellow cap, cut into strips
- 1 green cap, cut into strips
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed & chopped
- 1 ½ cup water
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 100g feta cheese, in chunks
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 220C, fan on.
- Drizzle about 2 tbsp olive oil in a large pan, on high heat, and throw in the red onion, pinch of salt, garlic – cook through until the onion softens. Mix in the capsicum and once they’ve softened slightly, add diced tomatoes and water. Season with salt to bring out the tomatoes’ natural sweetness. Mix through 2 packets of roasted vegetable cous cous and then pour into a deep oven safe dish. Push feta chunks into the cous cous mix. Place dish in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes until cous cous has plumped up and the feta is gooey.
- Garnish with parsley.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...