Spinach & Herb Flatbreads
4 as a snack
- 4 Simson’s Pantry Four Seeds wraps
- 100g Coles Danish smooth feta
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 green spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 free range egg
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt to serve
- ½ teaspoon KEEN’s Chilli Powder to serve
- 1 lemon to serve, zest of
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts toasted and crushed
- In a bowl crumble the feta with spinach, spring onion, dill, parsley and egg and stir through.
- Divide the mixture between 2 wrap bases and add the other wraps on top as a lid.
- In a medium heat add olive oil to a pan and with a transfer the flatbreads onto the pan, pressing down often. Flip to the other side once bread is golden and crispy. Cook until spinach mix has cooked down.
- Slice into quarters, serve with yoghurt sprinkled with lemon zest. Garnish with pine nuts and KEEN’s Chili Powder.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...