Spinach & Herb Flatbreads
4 as a snack
- 4 Simson’s Pantry Four Seeds wraps
- 100g Coles Danish smooth feta
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 green spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 free range egg
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt to serve
- ½ teaspoon KEEN’s Chilli Powder to serve
- 1 lemon to serve, zest of
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts toasted and crushed
- In a bowl crumble the feta with spinach, spring onion, dill, parsley and egg and stir through.
- Divide the mixture between 2 wrap bases and add the other wraps on top as a lid.
- In a medium heat add olive oil to a pan and with a transfer the flatbreads onto the pan, pressing down often. Flip to the other side once bread is golden and crispy. Cook until spinach mix has cooked down.
- Slice into quarters, serve with yoghurt sprinkled with lemon zest. Garnish with pine nuts and KEEN’s Chili Powder.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...