Spinach & Herb Flatbreads
4 as a snack
- 4 Simson’s Pantry Four Seeds wraps
- 100g Coles Danish smooth feta
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 green spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 free range egg
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt to serve
- ½ teaspoon KEEN’s Chilli Powder to serve
- 1 lemon to serve, zest of
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts toasted and crushed
- In a bowl crumble the feta with spinach, spring onion, dill, parsley and egg and stir through.
- Divide the mixture between 2 wrap bases and add the other wraps on top as a lid.
- In a medium heat add olive oil to a pan and with a transfer the flatbreads onto the pan, pressing down often. Flip to the other side once bread is golden and crispy. Cook until spinach mix has cooked down.
- Slice into quarters, serve with yoghurt sprinkled with lemon zest. Garnish with pine nuts and KEEN’s Chili Powder.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...