Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
4 large rolls
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
- 1 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200gm Coles Smooth Ricotta
- 50gm Coles Danish Fetta, crumbled
- 50gm Coles Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 brown onions, finely diced
- 3 eggs
- 2 packets thawed frozen spinach, excess moisture removed
- 1 cup panko crumb
- ½ cup slivered almonds, roasted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 220C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Heat oil in a pan over a low-medium heat and sauté onions with a pinch of salt for approximately 5 minutes or until translucent. Be sure not to brown.
- In a large bowl add spinach, cheeses, 2 eggs, panko, almonds, garlic, lemon zest, nutmeg, sautéed onions and 2 tsp. of salt. Mix together to evenly combine. Taste and adjust if required.
- Lightly beat remaining egg to use for egg wash.
- Cut pastry sheets in half, lengthways to create 4 rectangular pieces. With wet hands, lay spinach mixture along one side of each sheet. Brush excess pastry with egg wash, roll over to join and trim each end. Place rolls onto prepared baking tray, brush tops with egg wash and place in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brown and crispy.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...