Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
4 large rolls
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
- 1 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200gm Coles Smooth Ricotta
- 50gm Coles Danish Fetta, crumbled
- 50gm Coles Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 brown onions, finely diced
- 3 eggs
- 2 packets thawed frozen spinach, excess moisture removed
- 1 cup panko crumb
- ½ cup slivered almonds, roasted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 220C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Heat oil in a pan over a low-medium heat and sauté onions with a pinch of salt for approximately 5 minutes or until translucent. Be sure not to brown.
- In a large bowl add spinach, cheeses, 2 eggs, panko, almonds, garlic, lemon zest, nutmeg, sautéed onions and 2 tsp. of salt. Mix together to evenly combine. Taste and adjust if required.
- Lightly beat remaining egg to use for egg wash.
- Cut pastry sheets in half, lengthways to create 4 rectangular pieces. With wet hands, lay spinach mixture along one side of each sheet. Brush excess pastry with egg wash, roll over to join and trim each end. Place rolls onto prepared baking tray, brush tops with egg wash and place in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brown and crispy.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...