Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
4 large rolls
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
- 1 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200gm Coles Smooth Ricotta
- 50gm Coles Danish Fetta, crumbled
- 50gm Coles Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 brown onions, finely diced
- 3 eggs
- 2 packets thawed frozen spinach, excess moisture removed
- 1 cup panko crumb
- ½ cup slivered almonds, roasted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 220C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Heat oil in a pan over a low-medium heat and sauté onions with a pinch of salt for approximately 5 minutes or until translucent. Be sure not to brown.
- In a large bowl add spinach, cheeses, 2 eggs, panko, almonds, garlic, lemon zest, nutmeg, sautéed onions and 2 tsp. of salt. Mix together to evenly combine. Taste and adjust if required.
- Lightly beat remaining egg to use for egg wash.
- Cut pastry sheets in half, lengthways to create 4 rectangular pieces. With wet hands, lay spinach mixture along one side of each sheet. Brush excess pastry with egg wash, roll over to join and trim each end. Place rolls onto prepared baking tray, brush tops with egg wash and place in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brown and crispy.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...