2 – 4 people
- 200g Arborio Rice
- 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped.
- 100mLs Chardonnay
- 150g Peas
- 150g Green Beans, chopped
- 150g Snow Peas, chopped
- 150g Celery, diced
- 3 tablespoons of Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt
- Coles Parmesan Cheese, to taste
- 50g Lurpak salted butter, plus extra for frying
- 2 tablespoons thickened Cream
- Goats cheese
- 1 bunch Watercress
- 100g Pumpkin Seeds
- In a pot over a hot stove, heat the stock to a rolling simmer.
- Take a pan and put over high heat. Add in butter and olive oil. Once butter has melted, add in onion and celery and stir as ingredients soften. Add in garlic and continue to stir. Do not brown ingredients. Add a pinch of salt, to taste, and continue to soften ingredients.
- Add rice to pan and fry off until rice is slightly darker in colour. Add in Chardonnay and continue to stir until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Add in a few tablespoons of hot stock to the pan and continue to stir. Repeat this process each time the liquid has evaporated from pan, until all stock has been used up.
- Add peas, snow peas and green beans to the pan, stirring though to lightly cook.
- Grate parmesan cheese over pan. Add in cream and butter and stir through so risotto is creamy.
- Serve risotto, topped with pieces of goat’s cheese, watercress leaves and pumpkin seeds.
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...