Squid Stir Fry
- 4 tubes of Coles fresh squid
- 2 spring onions , finely sliced white section, save green section for garnish
- 2cm piece of ginger. julienne
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Extra Virgin Classic Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Fried shallots, for garnish
- Use a small sharp knife to cut the squid tubes lengthways from opening to tip. Lay the tubes flat, inside up, on a clean work surface. Score the tube in a diamond pattern (don’t cut all the way through). Then cut into small bite size piece.
- Add oil to a hot frying pan, add white section of spring onions, ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add squid and toss to coat, cook for 1-2 minutes or until tender. Stir in soy sauce, sriracha sauce, brown sugar and some of the green section of spring onions toss until combined.
- Garnish with fried shallots and green section of spring onions
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...