2 – 4 people
- 2 Coles Graze Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks, room temp
- 4 Bread Rolls
- 2 Baby Cos
- 2 Large Brown Onions, cut in rings
- 1 packet of Coles Swiss Cheese slices
- 1 jar Dijon mustard
- 2tbs Mayo
- 4 Large Dill Pickles, sliced in the long strips
- Season the steak with salt and olive oil. Place the seasoned side onto a hot BBQ grill and season the top of the steak.
- Cook for 2.5 minutes either side. Once cooked, allow to rest and slice into pieces. Place the Swisse cheese on top of the meat to melt slightly
- Add EVOO to the onion rings and grill the onions on the BBQ until charred on both sides.
- Slice the roll in half and remove the inside bread filling. Drizzle with a dash of EVOO. Place onto the BBQ until charred.
- Place the onions on top of the cheese and using a long knife, carefully side underneath the meat to collect the meat, cheese and onions and carry to your bread roll.
- Top with lettuce and pickles. Spread mustard and mayonnaise on top of the lid of the roll and place on top.
- Slice to serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Grenache or Shiraz.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...