2 – 4 people
- 2 Coles Graze Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks, room temp
- 4 Bread Rolls
- 2 Baby Cos
- 2 Large Brown Onions, cut in rings
- 1 packet of Coles Swiss Cheese slices
- 1 jar Dijon mustard
- 2tbs Mayo
- 4 Large Dill Pickles, sliced in the long strips
- Season the steak with salt and olive oil. Place the seasoned side onto a hot BBQ grill and season the top of the steak.
- Cook for 2.5 minutes either side. Once cooked, allow to rest and slice into pieces. Place the Swisse cheese on top of the meat to melt slightly
- Add EVOO to the onion rings and grill the onions on the BBQ until charred on both sides.
- Slice the roll in half and remove the inside bread filling. Drizzle with a dash of EVOO. Place onto the BBQ until charred.
- Place the onions on top of the cheese and using a long knife, carefully side underneath the meat to collect the meat, cheese and onions and carry to your bread roll.
- Top with lettuce and pickles. Spread mustard and mayonnaise on top of the lid of the roll and place on top.
- Slice to serve.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...