Sticky Chicken Wings
2 – 4 people
- 2 Kg Coles Chicken Wings, tips off
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 inch piece ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp. KEEN’s Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp. cumin powder
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup coriander, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Split chicken wings and place in a baking tray.
- Add sweet chilli, soy, sesame oil, garlic, KEEN’s Chilli Powder, cumin powder and ginger and mix to combine.
- Pour marinade over prepared chicken wings and massage to coat wings evenly. Place in oven for 40 minutes. Turn oven to 220C for a final 10 minutes to caramalise the wings.
- Garnish wings with a sprinkling of sesame seeds, spring onion and chopped coriander.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...