Sticky Orange and Honey Pork Ribs
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 2hrs
- 800g Coles Pork Spare Ribs
- 1 cup Massel Chicken Liquid Stock
- 1 200mL bottle ZoOSh Orange & Honey with Seeded Mustard Dressing
- 2tbs white vinegar
- 200mL ZoOSh Coleslaw Dressing
- 1 Apple, shredded
- ¼ White Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Red Onion, sliced thinly
- 1 bunch of Coriander
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup toasted Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 140C
- Align pork spare ribs in a deep oven tray.
- In a mixing bowl, add ZoOSh Orange & Honey with Seeded Mustard Dressing, seeded mustard, brown sugar, chicken stock and white vinegar – whisk together and pour over pork ribs.
- Cover tray with foil and cook in the oven for 1.5 to 2 hours.
- In a separate bowl, make your salad – combine shredded white cabbage, sliced red onion and shredded apple. Add lemon juice, then add sesame seeds, a couple of pinches of coriander leaves, a pinch of salt and dress with ZoOSh Coleslaw Dressing.
- Once the ribs are ready, remove from oven and place the ribs directly onto a hot grill pan on the stove. Pour braising liquid in a separate pan over a medium heat and allow it to reduce (to a maple syrup-type consistency) whilst brushing the ribs with more flavour.
- Once the ribs have caramelised, they’re ready!
- Serve ribs on a plate and pour a generous amount of the braising liquid over the top. Enjoy with a side of the delicious coleslaw and garnish with coriander.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...