Strawberry, Butter Lettuce and Tarragon Salad
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 5 mins
- 1 Punnet of Strawberries, sliced thinly
- 75g of pancetta, cut into strips
- 1 small Red Onion, sliced thinly
- 100g Ricotta, crumbled
- 1 head of butter lettuce, washed and broken into bite sized pieces
- ½ bunch of parsley, leaves picked
- 50g smoked almonds, chopped roughly
- 20mls Balsamic Vinegar
- 80mls Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- In a dry pan, cook the pancetta until nice and crispy.
- In a bowl, combine onion, parsley, almonds, ricotta, oil and vinegar. Crush 3 strawberries with your hands or fork into the bowl to release their juice, add in pancetta and stir through. Just prior to serving add remaining strawberries and toss through.
- Dress lettuce with salt, pepper and olive oil to create a light coating.
- On a platter layer all the lettuce on the base and top with strawberry mixture.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...