2 – 4 people
- 6 X-large vine tomatoes (with vine attached)
- 2 x 100g Ainsley roasted vegetable couscous sachets
- 3 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 heaped teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 2/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 2/3 cup roasted red peppers (from a jar), chopped
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 cups Jalna thick Greek yoghurt to serve.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cut a 2 cm slice off the top of each tomato (set aside), then use a teaspoon to scoop out the pulp on the inside. Place the pulp in a sieve set over a bowl to remove any excess water. Place the hollowed tomatoes into a lined deep-sided baking dish and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large non-stick frying and cook the onion for 2 minutes, season with salt. Add in the harissa, garlic and cumin seeds and cook for a further minute before adding in the chopped tomato pulp and olives, peppers, harissa, pinenuts, thyme and parsley.
- Add boiling water to the roasted vegetable couscous in a large bowl. Leave to stand for 5 minutes to cook before fluffing up the grains with a fork. Add the vegetable harissa mixture to the couscous and mix well.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the couscous mixture and place the lids back on top.
- Drizzle the tomatoes generously with the remaining olive oil and bake for 25-30 minutes, basting halfway through with any cooking juices.
- To serve place the yoghurt onto the base of serving bowls. Top with the baked tomato and garnish with cooking juices and extra pine nuts. Serve warm.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sangiovese or Grenache Blends
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...