2 – 4 people
- 2 tsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 500g beef steak*
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tbsp Valcom Green Curry Paste
- ¼ cup carrot (diced)
- ¼ cup green beans (diced)
- 200ml TCC Premium Coconut Milk
- 50ml water
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- ¼ cup green basil leaves
- Combine Squid Brand Fish Sauce and ground black pepper in a large ceramic bowl. Add beef steak. Turn to coat in marinade and set aside for 5 mins.
- Heat a barbecue hotplate or chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Cook marinated beef for 2-3 minutes per side until lightly charred or tender, then allow to rest.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a frying pan, stir-fry Valcom Green Curry Paste, carrot and green beans for 2 mins.
- Add TCC Premium Coconut Milk, water, sugar and Squid Brand Fish Sauce and bring to boil. Once boiled, reduce to simmer for 3 mins.
- Add basil leaves and stir through. Pour sauce over beef to serve.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...