2 – 4 people
- 1kg pumpkin, diced
- 500g carrot, diced
- 1L vegetable stock
- 2 thumb size pieces of ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 thai chillis,
- 2 lemongrass sticks
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime, extra to taste and for garnish
- 1 bunch coriander
- Fried shallots
- Bean shoots
- Shaved coconut
- Put a large pot over a stove. Add pumpkin, carrot and vegetable stock.
- Bruise lemongrass sticks and bend or break them, before adding them into the pot. Roughly tear up kaffir lime leaves, roughly slice ginger and garlic and add to pot. Halve one chili lengthways and put both halves into the pot.
- Bring pot to a rapid boil and then reduce to a simmer. Allow to cook for around 20-25 minutes, or until vegetables have softened.
- Once vegetables have softened, take off heat. With tongs, remove lemongrass, lime leaves and chilies. Using a stick blender, blend vegetables until smooth.
- Add in coconut cream. Season soup with fish sauce and lime juice to taste.
- In a small pan over a stove, toast coconut off. And set aside.
- To serve, place a handful of bean shoots in a bowl. Ladle soup over the top to cover bean shoots. Thinly slice remaining chili and use as garnish soup, along with fried shallots, coriander leaves, coconut, extra bean shoots and extra lime.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...