2 – 4 people
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 kg (12) green king prawns, peel and reserve heads
- 1 tin red curry paste
- 1 litre Massel Chicken Liquid Stock
- 5 kaffir lime leaves (see Note), plus extra, finely shredded, to serve
- 1 punnet oyster mushrooms torn into pieces
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Coriander leaves
- Heat oil in large saucepan or wok. Place prawn heads in and fry off, crushing them to release flavour, add red curry paste and continue to fry until aromatic, approximately 4-6 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and ½ litre of water to saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add kaffir leaves, simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, tomatoes and peeled prawns, simmer until prawns are cooked, approximately 3-4 minutes. Season with lime juice and fish sauce. Garnish with coriander and kaffir lime leaves.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...