Twice Cooked Beef Short Ribs
Prep Time 10mins
Cook Time 2-2.5hrs
2 – 4 people
- 1 x Coles Beef Short Ribs
- 200mls Apple Juice
- 2tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1tbs Mustard Powder
- 1tbs Smoked Paprika
- 1tbs Sea Salt
- 1tbs Black Pepper
- 1tbs Brown Sugar
- 1tsp Chilli Flakes
*1 pack Little Lucifer Ready To Use Smoking Wood Chips – Hickory & Mesquite Flavour
- Preheat an oven to 150C
- Combine the juice, vinegar, mustard powder, smoked paprika, sea salt, black pepper, brown sugar and chilli flakes in a bowl and whisk together.
- Place the beef ribs in a deep oven tray, pour over the juice liquid and cover with foil. Place in the oven and cook for 1.5-2hrs, until the meat is tender.
- Place the ribs onto a plate and in the fridge to chill and pour the liquid into sauce and reduce by half. When chilled, cut ribs between each bone.
- To prepare the barbecue, pierce the Little Lucifer pack with a fork and place straight onto the charcoal. Place the lid on to allow pack to smoke.
- On a barbecue or on a grill pan at home, once hot, place the ribs on the grill, glazing with the liquid reduction. Glaze and turn until evenly glazed and heated through.
- Serve with your favourite salad and enjoy.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...