Prep Time 10 mins
Cook time 20-25 mins
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 thumb size piece of Ginger, grated
- 2 tbs KEEN’s Curry powder
- 1tbs Garam Masala
- 1tbs Cumin powder
- 2 Birdseye Chilli, halved
- 2 sprigs of Curry Leaves, stems removed
- 1 litre of Massel Vegetable Liquid Stock
- 1 Broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 small Cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 200g Green Beans, cut into 4 cm pieces
- 100g Peas
- 50g Cashew nuts
- ¼ cup of yoghurt
- Sea Salt
- Curry Leaves to garnish
- Heat up oil in a large pan before adding onion and a pinch of salt. Once onion starts to soften, add ginger and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add KEEN’s curry powder, garam masala, cumin and fry off until spices become aromatic. Add stock, chilli, curry leaves and bring to the boil. Once boiling add broccoli, beans and cauliflower and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes until they are soft. Just prior to serving, add yogurt, peas and cashew nuts and cook until they are warmed through. Serve with extra yoghurt and curry leaves to garnish.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...