Prep Time 10 mins
Cook time 20-25 mins
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 thumb size piece of Ginger, grated
- 2 tbs KEEN’s Curry powder
- 1tbs Garam Masala
- 1tbs Cumin powder
- 2 Birdseye Chilli, halved
- 2 sprigs of Curry Leaves, stems removed
- 1 litre of Massel Vegetable Liquid Stock
- 1 Broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 small Cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 200g Green Beans, cut into 4 cm pieces
- 100g Peas
- 50g Cashew nuts
- ¼ cup of yoghurt
- Sea Salt
- Curry Leaves to garnish
- Heat up oil in a large pan before adding onion and a pinch of salt. Once onion starts to soften, add ginger and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add KEEN’s curry powder, garam masala, cumin and fry off until spices become aromatic. Add stock, chilli, curry leaves and bring to the boil. Once boiling add broccoli, beans and cauliflower and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes until they are soft. Just prior to serving, add yogurt, peas and cashew nuts and cook until they are warmed through. Serve with extra yoghurt and curry leaves to garnish.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon TIME: Prep time 20mins Assembly time 5mins INGREDIENTS : 1 Coles BBQ Roast Chicken, stuffing removed and reserved 6 x Coles Vietnamese rolls 20g Ballantyne Spreadable Butter 1 large Carrot, cut into match sticks 50mls Vinegar 25g Sugar 25mls...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon TIME: Prep time 15mins Cook time 2hrs INGREDIENTS : 1 Pack of Coles Diced Graze Grass Fed Beef 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 small Brown Onions, quartered 5 Garlic Cloves, halved 3 Thyme Sprigs 2 Bay Leaves 200g Small...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS : 1 packet of 4 Simson’s Pantry Regular Gluten Free Black Rice Wraps Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil (enough for shallow frying in a pan) 1 brown onion, sliced 2 cloves of garlic ½ tsp KEEN’s...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS : Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light Flavour (enough to cover salmon in pot) 2 x 200g Coles salmon fillets 1 x bulb fennel 2 bunches of asparagus, with based removed ¼ cup caster sugar 1 cup White wine vinegar DRESSING: 1...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon FEED: 6-8 TIME: Prep Time 10-15 mins Marinate time 6-24hrs Cook 1.5 hrs INGREDIENTS : 1 x 2-2.5kg Coles Lamb Shoulde 1ltr Greek Yoghurt 3tbs KEEN’s Curry Powder 5tbsp Cumin Powder 1 Lemon, zest and juice ¼ cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: Prep Time 15-20 Cook Time 15-20 INGREDIENTS : MEATBALLS: 500g Coles Chicken mince ½ Onion, diced 1tbs sesame seeds 50g Ricotta cheese ¼ Parmesan cheese, grated 4 sprigs of Parsley stems, chopped finely ¼ tsp Chilli flakes pinch...