Sunny Kulwinder Singh (Owner of Glassy Junction)
- 2 large red potatoes – peeled, boiled, shredded cold
- 1 ½ cup Indian Cottage Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- ¼ cup peas
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp ground cashew nuts
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil – for frying
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 shallot diced
- 3-4 tbs Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oil in a deep fryer to 170C.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, cheese, baby spinach, peas, salt, pepper, coriander powder, cumin, cornflour and cashew nuts – mix well with hands by moving ingredients around and pressing it down into the bowl.
- Make 2cm thick patties and spread these out on a plate.
- In the deep fryer, fry patties for 3-5 minutes at 170C until it’s 80% done; lift basket and rest for 1-2 minutes, then fry once more for 1 minute at 190C – this makes the patties nice and crispy!
- Mint sauce: blend the mint leaves, coriander leaves and shallot into a paste and then add Greek yoghurt, salt and pepper and fresh ginger – mix well.
- To serve, place vegetarian cutlets over green salad and top fresh coriander, and the delicious mint sauce.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...