Sunny Kulwinder Singh (Owner of Glassy Junction)
- 2 large red potatoes – peeled, boiled, shredded cold
- 1 ½ cup Indian Cottage Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- ¼ cup peas
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp ground cashew nuts
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil – for frying
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 shallot diced
- 3-4 tbs Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oil in a deep fryer to 170C.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, cheese, baby spinach, peas, salt, pepper, coriander powder, cumin, cornflour and cashew nuts – mix well with hands by moving ingredients around and pressing it down into the bowl.
- Make 2cm thick patties and spread these out on a plate.
- In the deep fryer, fry patties for 3-5 minutes at 170C until it’s 80% done; lift basket and rest for 1-2 minutes, then fry once more for 1 minute at 190C – this makes the patties nice and crispy!
- Mint sauce: blend the mint leaves, coriander leaves and shallot into a paste and then add Greek yoghurt, salt and pepper and fresh ginger – mix well.
- To serve, place vegetarian cutlets over green salad and top fresh coriander, and the delicious mint sauce.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...