Sunny Kulwinder Singh (Owner of Glassy Junction)
- 2 large red potatoes – peeled, boiled, shredded cold
- 1 ½ cup Indian Cottage Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- ¼ cup peas
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp ground cashew nuts
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil – for frying
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 1 shallot diced
- 3-4 tbs Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oil in a deep fryer to 170C.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, cheese, baby spinach, peas, salt, pepper, coriander powder, cumin, cornflour and cashew nuts – mix well with hands by moving ingredients around and pressing it down into the bowl.
- Make 2cm thick patties and spread these out on a plate.
- In the deep fryer, fry patties for 3-5 minutes at 170C until it’s 80% done; lift basket and rest for 1-2 minutes, then fry once more for 1 minute at 190C – this makes the patties nice and crispy!
- Mint sauce: blend the mint leaves, coriander leaves and shallot into a paste and then add Greek yoghurt, salt and pepper and fresh ginger – mix well.
- To serve, place vegetarian cutlets over green salad and top fresh coriander, and the delicious mint sauce.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...