2 – 4 people
- 700g pork (sliced)
- 1 package rice vermicelli (small or medium thickness)
- 4-6 fried spring rolls (optional)
- 3 tbsp shallots (minced)
- 1.5 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 lemongrass (finely sliced)
- 1 tbsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- ½ tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap manis)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tbsp pepper
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- ½ cup Thai mint leaves
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- Peanuts (toasted and crushed)
- 1½ cup cucumber (julienned)
- fried shallots
- 1½ cup pickled daikon and carrots
NUOC CHAM SAUCE:
- 1½ to 2 tbsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Squid fish sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- garlic (finely chopped)
- bird’s eye chilies (finely chopped)
- 6 tbsp water
- Slice the uncooked pork thinly, about 1.5cm.
- Mix in the marinade with the pork. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Marinate the meat for at least one hour, or leave overnight for better results.
- Bake the pork at 180ºC for 10-15 mins, or until it is about 80% cooked. Finish cooking by broiling pork in the oven until a nice golden-brown colour develops, turning the pieces midway.
NUOC CHAM SAUCE:
- Combine water and sugar in a bowl.
- Add lime or lemon juice (adjust accordingly to taste)
- Add fish sauce in increments (adjust accordingly to taste)
- Top with garlic and chilies.
- Assemble your bowl with cooked vermicelli noodles, vegetables, noodles, and garnish. You may pour the nuoc cham sauce on top or serve it in a separate bowl to pour in just before eating.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...