Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- 1.2kg cauliflower, leaves on
- 2 Tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil olive oil
- 1 x can Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- ½ cup whole roast almonds
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons harissa paste
- 3 Tb Cobram olive oil
- 2 Tb red wine vinegar
- 1 Tb maple syrup
- 1 Tb cumin seeds
- 1 Tb coriander seeds
- 1/3 cup pistachio nuts
- 2 Tb sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 C and place the rack in the middle position.
- Lightly oil a baking tray. Trim off some of the outer leaves from the cauliflower, but leave some intact to protect the cauliflower as it cooks.
- Cut away the base of the stalk so the cauliflower can sit flat, then cut a cross into the base.
- In a pot of boiling water, place the cauliflower, stalk side down, and cook for 10 minutes. Transfer to baking tray and drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the cauliflower and season with sea salt.
- Bake for a 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender when a small knife is inserted.
- Meanwhile to make the tomato-harissa sauce, place all the ingredients into a food processor or using a stick blender blend until smooth and thick. Season with a pinch of sea salt and set aside.
- To make the dukkah, toast off the cumin and coriander seeds in a dry frying pan over a medium heat for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Transfer to a mortar and pestle and pound into a fine powder. Add in the pistachio nuts and sesame seeds and gently pound until a rough powder has formed. Mix in the pepper and sea salt.
- To serve, spread the tomato-harissa onto the base of a serving platter. Place the whole cauliflower on top of the sauce and scatter over the dukkah. Serve warm.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200gm shelled pistachios 1 tsp Coles ground cardamom 1 tsp mixed spice 100gm fine polenta 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 50gm Lurpak unsalted butter 180ml Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3 70gm eggs, room...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 bunches Dutch carrots, washed, trimmed ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO 2 teaspoons ground turmeric 2 teaspoon ground cumin ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 x 400g can Edgell chickpeas, rinsed, drained...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 kg Coles Chuck Steak1 pkt Coles Brioche RollsBurger Slices500ml Massel Liquid Beef Stock1 Brown Onion, roughly chopped2 Garlic Cloves, quatred100ml Tomato Sauce1tbs Fennel Seeds1tbs Chilli Flakes1tbs...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:200g Coles Hot Smoked Salmon200g Philadelphia Spreadable Cream Cheese4 Simson's Pantry Wholegrain Wraps1 jar of Coles baby capers1 bunch of dill1 tub of Coles cherry bocconcini1 Shallot, sliced thinly1 bunch...
RECIPE BY:Matt SincalirSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:250gm macaroni shells200gm smoked bacon, roughly chopped300gm Coles sour cream350ml buttermilk1 cup frozen peasHandful baby spinach250gm Coles grated mozzarella cheeseColes Parmesan cheese40 gm panko crumbs1...
RECIPE BY: Will Stewart SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced into wedges 1 cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO 1 teaspoon of sea salt flakes 1 teaspoon ground cumin 400g lupin flake 2 tablespoons hulled tahini 2 garlic cloves, crushed 1⁄4...