Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- 1.2kg cauliflower, leaves on
- 2 Tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil olive oil
- 1 x can Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- ½ cup whole roast almonds
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons harissa paste
- 3 Tb Cobram olive oil
- 2 Tb red wine vinegar
- 1 Tb maple syrup
- 1 Tb cumin seeds
- 1 Tb coriander seeds
- 1/3 cup pistachio nuts
- 2 Tb sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 C and place the rack in the middle position.
- Lightly oil a baking tray. Trim off some of the outer leaves from the cauliflower, but leave some intact to protect the cauliflower as it cooks.
- Cut away the base of the stalk so the cauliflower can sit flat, then cut a cross into the base.
- In a pot of boiling water, place the cauliflower, stalk side down, and cook for 10 minutes. Transfer to baking tray and drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the cauliflower and season with sea salt.
- Bake for a 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender when a small knife is inserted.
- Meanwhile to make the tomato-harissa sauce, place all the ingredients into a food processor or using a stick blender blend until smooth and thick. Season with a pinch of sea salt and set aside.
- To make the dukkah, toast off the cumin and coriander seeds in a dry frying pan over a medium heat for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Transfer to a mortar and pestle and pound into a fine powder. Add in the pistachio nuts and sesame seeds and gently pound until a rough powder has formed. Mix in the pepper and sea salt.
- To serve, spread the tomato-harissa onto the base of a serving platter. Place the whole cauliflower on top of the sauce and scatter over the dukkah. Serve warm.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon TIME: Prep time 20mins Assembly time 5mins INGREDIENTS : 1 Coles BBQ Roast Chicken, stuffing removed and reserved 6 x Coles Vietnamese rolls 20g Ballantyne Spreadable Butter 1 large Carrot, cut into match sticks 50mls Vinegar 25g Sugar 25mls...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon TIME: Prep time 15mins Cook time 2hrs INGREDIENTS : 1 Pack of Coles Diced Graze Grass Fed Beef 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 small Brown Onions, quartered 5 Garlic Cloves, halved 3 Thyme Sprigs 2 Bay Leaves 200g Small...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS : 1 packet of 4 Simson’s Pantry Regular Gluten Free Black Rice Wraps Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil (enough for shallow frying in a pan) 1 brown onion, sliced 2 cloves of garlic ½ tsp KEEN’s...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS : Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light Flavour (enough to cover salmon in pot) 2 x 200g Coles salmon fillets 1 x bulb fennel 2 bunches of asparagus, with based removed ¼ cup caster sugar 1 cup White wine vinegar DRESSING: 1...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon FEED: 6-8 TIME: Prep Time 10-15 mins Marinate time 6-24hrs Cook 1.5 hrs INGREDIENTS : 1 x 2-2.5kg Coles Lamb Shoulde 1ltr Greek Yoghurt 3tbs KEEN’s Curry Powder 5tbsp Cumin Powder 1 Lemon, zest and juice ¼ cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: Prep Time 15-20 Cook Time 15-20 INGREDIENTS : MEATBALLS: 500g Coles Chicken mince ½ Onion, diced 1tbs sesame seeds 50g Ricotta cheese ¼ Parmesan cheese, grated 4 sprigs of Parsley stems, chopped finely ¼ tsp Chilli flakes pinch...