Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- 1.2kg cauliflower, leaves on
- 2 Tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil olive oil
- 1 x can Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- ½ cup whole roast almonds
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons harissa paste
- 3 Tb Cobram olive oil
- 2 Tb red wine vinegar
- 1 Tb maple syrup
- 1 Tb cumin seeds
- 1 Tb coriander seeds
- 1/3 cup pistachio nuts
- 2 Tb sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 C and place the rack in the middle position.
- Lightly oil a baking tray. Trim off some of the outer leaves from the cauliflower, but leave some intact to protect the cauliflower as it cooks.
- Cut away the base of the stalk so the cauliflower can sit flat, then cut a cross into the base.
- In a pot of boiling water, place the cauliflower, stalk side down, and cook for 10 minutes. Transfer to baking tray and drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the cauliflower and season with sea salt.
- Bake for a 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender when a small knife is inserted.
- Meanwhile to make the tomato-harissa sauce, place all the ingredients into a food processor or using a stick blender blend until smooth and thick. Season with a pinch of sea salt and set aside.
- To make the dukkah, toast off the cumin and coriander seeds in a dry frying pan over a medium heat for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Transfer to a mortar and pestle and pound into a fine powder. Add in the pistachio nuts and sesame seeds and gently pound until a rough powder has formed. Mix in the pepper and sea salt.
- To serve, spread the tomato-harissa onto the base of a serving platter. Place the whole cauliflower on top of the sauce and scatter over the dukkah. Serve warm.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...