Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- 1.2kg cauliflower, leaves on
- 2 Tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil olive oil
- 1 x can Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- ½ cup whole roast almonds
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons harissa paste
- 3 Tb Cobram olive oil
- 2 Tb red wine vinegar
- 1 Tb maple syrup
- 1 Tb cumin seeds
- 1 Tb coriander seeds
- 1/3 cup pistachio nuts
- 2 Tb sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 C and place the rack in the middle position.
- Lightly oil a baking tray. Trim off some of the outer leaves from the cauliflower, but leave some intact to protect the cauliflower as it cooks.
- Cut away the base of the stalk so the cauliflower can sit flat, then cut a cross into the base.
- In a pot of boiling water, place the cauliflower, stalk side down, and cook for 10 minutes. Transfer to baking tray and drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the cauliflower and season with sea salt.
- Bake for a 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender when a small knife is inserted.
- Meanwhile to make the tomato-harissa sauce, place all the ingredients into a food processor or using a stick blender blend until smooth and thick. Season with a pinch of sea salt and set aside.
- To make the dukkah, toast off the cumin and coriander seeds in a dry frying pan over a medium heat for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Transfer to a mortar and pestle and pound into a fine powder. Add in the pistachio nuts and sesame seeds and gently pound until a rough powder has formed. Mix in the pepper and sea salt.
- To serve, spread the tomato-harissa onto the base of a serving platter. Place the whole cauliflower on top of the sauce and scatter over the dukkah. Serve warm.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS : 300gm raw banana prawns, cleaned, chopped into 2cm pieces 130gm raw chorizo, peeled 200gm fettuccine 1 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced ¼ cup toasted pine nuts 1/3 cup...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 4 - 6 people INGREDIENTS : 1 cup cooked red quinoa seeds 1 medium bulb fennel, finely sliced-fronds reserved for garnish 1 can brown lentils, drained and rinsed 2 cups baby rocket leaves 2Tb lemon juice 2Tb Cobram Estate...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS : ¼ cup Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tin Coles brown lentils, drained and rinsed 1 Litre Massel liquid Vegetable Stock 4 cloves garlic, grated 1 tsp. KEEN’s Curry Powder ½ KEEN’s Chilli Powder 1 Tsp....
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS : 1 x packet of Coles Finest Lamb Sausages 1 large Brown onion, chopped 2 garlic cloves, diced 2tbs KEEN’s Curry Powder 1tbs Cumin powder 2 sprigs of Curry leaf 1 tin of Ardmona Chopped Tomatoes 1 fresh...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 6 - 8 people INGREDIENTS : 1 whole kent pumpkin, around 2/ 2.5kg 1/3 cup (80ml) cobram olive oil 1 brown onion, diced 2 teaspoon ground cumin 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 cups curly kale, stems removed, finely chopped 2/3 cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS: 500gm King prawns, peeled and cleaned 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1-inch piece ginger, peeled, finely chopped 1 egg white 1 tsp. white sugar 1 tsp. Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil 1 tsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium...