2 – 4 people
- ¾ cup self-raising flour
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 2-3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust EVOO
- 60m Cobram Estate Robust EVOO
- 300gm mixed mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 300gm Persian Fetta
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Cobram Estate Robust EVOO
- Combine the flour and yoghurt in a bowl and season with salt and EVOO. Bring together with your hands and turn out onto a floured bench. Knead for 4-5 minutes until smooth – add extra flour if dough is too wet. Roll into a ball and cover with cling wrap, place aside to rest in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the mushroom duxelles. Heat 2 Tbsp EV olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring often for 8-10 minutes or until mushrooms have softened and start to caramelise. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and divide into 4 smaller balls. Lightly flour a work bench and roll out each dough ball into a rustic shape, about 5mm thick.
- Heat 1 Tbsp EV olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat and fry the flatbreads one at a time, until golden on both sides. Transfer to paper towel.
- To assemble, spread the duxelles over the base of the flatbreads, top with chunks of Persian Fetta and garnish with spring onion, parsley, salt and cracked pepper, lemon zest and a drizzle of EVOO.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Rose or Pinot Noir
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...