12 slices (or 12 muffins if using a muffin pan)
- 200ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cups Coles plain flour
- 1 cup Coles wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground mixed spice
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 free range eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3 large zucchini, grated
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (reserving 8 whole for garnish)
- 1 cup fresh medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 160 Degrees. Grease and line a 2-Litre loaf pan. Sift flours, bi carb soda, baking powder and spices into a large bowl.
- Stir in the sugars, make a well and then add egg, oil, vanilla, zucchini, nuts, dates and a pinch of sea salt flakes. Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined, then spread into the prepared pan. Top with extra walnuts. Bake on middle shelf of the oven for 1- 1.5 hours, or until a skewer comes out clean. Cool slightly in pan, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Slice and serve as a breakfast snack or as part of a cheese board. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...