12 slices (or 12 muffins if using a muffin pan)
- 200ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cups Coles plain flour
- 1 cup Coles wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground mixed spice
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 free range eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3 large zucchini, grated
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (reserving 8 whole for garnish)
- 1 cup fresh medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 160 Degrees. Grease and line a 2-Litre loaf pan. Sift flours, bi carb soda, baking powder and spices into a large bowl.
- Stir in the sugars, make a well and then add egg, oil, vanilla, zucchini, nuts, dates and a pinch of sea salt flakes. Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined, then spread into the prepared pan. Top with extra walnuts. Bake on middle shelf of the oven for 1- 1.5 hours, or until a skewer comes out clean. Cool slightly in pan, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Slice and serve as a breakfast snack or as part of a cheese board. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...