2 – 4 people
- 500gm zucchini, grated
- 300gm potatoes, peeled, grated
- 400gm Edgell tin corn kernels, drained
- 100gm Greek feta, crumbled, plus extra for garnish
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for garnish
- Rocket leaves to serve
- Lemon juice
- Place the grated zucchini and potato in a colander in a bowl, sprinkle over a pinch of salt and mix through. Set aside for 10 minutes to bring out the excess moisture. Strain and squeeze the water out and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the corn, fetta, spring onions and mix to combine.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper and stir through until evenly combined. Pour in the egg and mix through to incorporate.
- Heat EVOO in a 25cm, deep frypan over a medium heat and spread the oil to cover the base and up the sides to avoid sticking. Pour in the batter and spread it out to cover the base of the pan. Smooth over the surface, cover with a lid or foil and reduce the heat. Cook for 10 minutes, until almost set and lightly golden on the base.
- Turn the grill to medium-high. Uncover the frittata and transfer to the grill for a final 10-12 minutes until the centre is firm and the top is golden and crispy in parts. Remove and slide it out onto a rack to cool slightly.
- Lightly dress the rocket with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, and lemon juice. Serve the frittata topped with the dressed leaves and a crumbling of feta.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot G
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...