2 – 4 people
- 500gm zucchini, grated
- 300gm potatoes, peeled, grated
- 400gm Edgell tin corn kernels, drained
- 100gm Greek feta, crumbled, plus extra for garnish
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for garnish
- Rocket leaves to serve
- Lemon juice
- Place the grated zucchini and potato in a colander in a bowl, sprinkle over a pinch of salt and mix through. Set aside for 10 minutes to bring out the excess moisture. Strain and squeeze the water out and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the corn, fetta, spring onions and mix to combine.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper and stir through until evenly combined. Pour in the egg and mix through to incorporate.
- Heat EVOO in a 25cm, deep frypan over a medium heat and spread the oil to cover the base and up the sides to avoid sticking. Pour in the batter and spread it out to cover the base of the pan. Smooth over the surface, cover with a lid or foil and reduce the heat. Cook for 10 minutes, until almost set and lightly golden on the base.
- Turn the grill to medium-high. Uncover the frittata and transfer to the grill for a final 10-12 minutes until the centre is firm and the top is golden and crispy in parts. Remove and slide it out onto a rack to cool slightly.
- Lightly dress the rocket with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, and lemon juice. Serve the frittata topped with the dressed leaves and a crumbling of feta.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot G
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...